Capture and Manage Requirements with Compuware‘s Optimal Trace interfaced to VSTS
Please join us for an informative breakfast meeting!
Some of the topics covered during this session include:
- Discuss current requirements management trends and issues
- Overview best practice recommendations for capturing, developing and managing the right level of requirements for particular project types
- Look at methods for getting the business and technology communicating in a commonly understandable manner
- Getting useful requirements in the .net environment using OT requirements gathering and the interface to VSTS
- How requirements can flow into User and load testing Managing complex .net testing
- How to find performance problems in .net apps using load testing, code quality tools and post production monitoring tools such as .net analyser
- Reporting on .net applications in the live environment using Agentless and active methods.
Jeff Findlay - Senior Product Specialist, Compuware Corporation
Sean Salisbury - Senior Technical Specialist, Compuware